Click below to see our large selection of Bronze Monuments and Markers:
Bronze Cemetery Markers
- Don’t Be Confused By Your Cemetery! According to Georgia State Law:
You have the right to purchase your memorial from whomever you choose.
There’s no “extra charge” if you buy from a company that specializes in bronze memorials.
You’ll receive the same perpetual care services regardless of your memorial provider.
The Georgia Secretary of State’s office wants to hear about any breach of these rights!
Their number is (404) 656-3920.
- My cemetery said no one else can install a memorial in their cemetery. Is this true?
Absolutely not. By law, you can purchase from whomever you choose. It is illegal for any cemetery to force you to purchase from them or to even insinuate that you will receive less care from the cemetery if you do not purchase from them. If this were the case, we would not have a business nor would we have satisfied tens of thousands of families over the decades. You purchased perpetual care from the cemetery when you paid for the interment rights.
- Will my memorial receive the same care if not purchased from the cemetery?
Yes, absolutely! By law, you will receive the same care from your cemetery no matter whom you purchase your memorial from. We provide an additional warranty and guarantee above and beyond that of the cemetery, so you are doubly protected.
- Do you sell the same type of bronze memorial as my cemetery?
Yes, there is just a handful of reputable bronze memorial foundries in the United States and we are authorized dealers for them. These are the highest quality bronze memorials available in the world.
- Is it true that there is a huge fee if someone else installs the memorial?
Absolutely not. In 2000, the Georgia general assembly passed legislation limiting the “fee” charged by perpetual care cemeteries, which we pay for you. This law ended years of unfair business practices, thus protecting you, the consumer.
- How can your prices be less than the cemetery’s prices, especially on bronze markers, which come from the same foundry?
Good question! We are a family-owned business that sells and installs memorials all over (not just in one cemetery) and we buy in large quantities. Plus, we do not have multiple layers of management to pay large commissions to like so many cemeteries. Bottom line: we give you more for your money.
- What if my cemetery is telling me something entirely different than you are?
Unfortunately, this happens from time to time. We actually print the secretary of state’s phone number at the bottom of our contract and encourage families to call to ‘get the right story.’ We tell you exactly the truth and our words are backed up by fact and law.
- After I purchase from you, what do I need to tell my cemetery?
We handle everything with your cemetery. We contact them, provide them with every detail of the memorial, and verify that what we’re providing meets their guidelines. You have no burden or responsibility whatsoever.
- Do you install the memorial?
Yes, when it is ready, we call the cemetery to make an appointment for installation. Then we bring the memorial to the cemetery, verify the exact lot location with the cemetery, and we install it.